The Leaders Post

The Student News Site of Leaders High School

The Leaders Post

The Leaders Post

Why in High School?

How do I know if I am dating a cheater? If I suspect something, should I try to find out?

You know when you are dating a cheater by just them not giving you the same attention they had given you since the first day you guys met and they just start distancing themself from you and just moving wired. Also they just get mad for little stuff that they used to like and just not seeing each other all the time and always having excuses to not see you. They always argue with you and just not let you go through there stuff.

Why am I so attached to my partner? How do I know if it is healthy or not?

You’re probably attached to your partner because you just just spend a lot of time together and do a lot of stuff together, you guys go everywhere together. It becomes unhealthy when you guys don’t start giving yourself space from your own partner or not accepting their decision when they say they don’t wanna go anywhere and just stay home. It’s healthy when you just spend quality time together and respect each other’s decisions, or when you just respect when you need space for yourself.

What do I do if my partner is going to my best friend for things?

I feel like you should have a talk with both of them, one on one because for me I just feel that it’s weird when your partner is feeling some type of way and doesn’t come to you for advice but your best friend. You’re gonna think that they have something going on because he/she is closer to your best friend than your partner is with you.

If you have an anonymous question you want answered, submit it by sending the question to [email protected].

Donate to The Leaders Post

Your donation will support the student journalists of Leaders High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to The Leaders Post