The Leaders Post

The Student News Site of Leaders High School

The Leaders Post

The Leaders Post

Musical Chairs

Musical+Chairs
Omar A.

Musical Chairs is a fun game where you can play with your friends. This game can be played by as many people as wanted. Musical Chairs also sometimes help with inspiration in anger times, depression times, boredom, and especially stressful times. Musical Chairs is only sometimes a little kid game, even sometimes older people play it during good moments. This type of game is not only fun but can also help you gain some exercise. 

How to play Musical Chairs? 

It’s simply easy to play. You first set up the game by placing some chairs in a rectangle facing in front of all. Then pick up any type of music you would want for your game. Next, have everyone standing up next to a seat. Whenever the music starts playing, everyone starts walking around the chairs. After that the music will stop and only one remaining person will not get the chair. When the person cannot interact with the chair, he/she loses the game. So suddenly after a player loses then the game will start again and they will need to remove a chair from the way to prevent everyone from interacting with the chair and no one remaining. Then you repeat the process until there’s only one person left, and that person will be the victor from the musical chairs.

Donate to The Leaders Post

Your donation will support the student journalists of Leaders High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to The Leaders Post