The Leaders Post

The Student News Site of Leaders High School

The Leaders Post

The Leaders Post

Valentine’s Day at Leaders

Ewan C.

It’s a beautiful morning and it’s Valentine’s Day. How about we go to Lafayette Leaders High School and see what’s happening? 

Some things people do on Valentine’s Day are enchanting cards, flowers, and chocolate. Most people go out with their girlfriends and do fun things together or some have just spent the day by themselves and just playing video games etc.

According to Adrian, “It wasn’t fun in school because she did not go to this school ” Adrian is saying that the day wasn’t really fun until after they got out of school because like he said his girl doesn’t go to this school.

“We went to eat outside and would do it again if I could,” Adrian V. also said.

Most people when it’s Valentine’s Day like to spend it out because of the food and how fun it can be with or without friends and family.

“After school, I went to Carvel with my friends and got ice cream,” said Fredy.“ I went to the store with my sister and bought my mom a flower.”

Valentine’s Day is not just something for people from school or other places and you should do it with your loved one like family and have a sweet treat like Carvel.

“After school, my girl and I went out to eat and we chilled after,” said Eric. Everybody just loves when you leave school and you go out to eat with friends or your loved ones then just go home and relax.

In the end, Valentine’s Day is all about showing love and comforting your loved one even if you don’t have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. You can also just take a breather, chill out, and think of it as a regular day because you’re still alive and living.

Donate to The Leaders Post

Your donation will support the student journalists of Leaders High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to The Leaders Post