The Leaders Post

The Student News Site of Leaders High School

The Leaders Post

The Leaders Post

Community Meeting 9/26

Community Meeting 9/27

Announcement:

In community meeting this past week, some helpful announcements were made.

Some of those announcements were

• Peer Mediation- If you are interested in joining peer mediation, the first meeting took place on October 3rd however, it’s still taking students! Peer mediation is a great way to embellish your resume/college application. It will also make our leaders’ community feel more safe and comfortable. Meet in 237 on Tuesday after school to learn more. 
  • Chess club- If you are interested in joining the chess club and ready to have a fun time, meet up in room 267 during lunch, every Tuesday and Thursday.
  • Cooking club- If you are interested to learn how to cook and try some new and delicious foods then this is the right club for you. Meetings take place Mondays at 3:30 in 227. If you have any questions feel free to talk to Vicky from Tommy’s Crew. 
  • Weight Training- if you’re interested in working out then you should join this club with Mr. Zheng. It will take place every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. 

Core value awards winner:

This week’s core value award winner goes to…

ALBION CEKA– 10th grade- Mrs. Hwang’s Crew, 

They received this award for Exploring, Contributing, Learning, and Leading 

This weeks activity

This week’s activity was to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month using Latino-themed trivia questions. The goal of the game is to answer trivia questions as a crew as fast as possible. Then one person from each crew speed walks to the main office to hand in the crew’s answer.

Donate to The Leaders Post

Your donation will support the student journalists of Leaders High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.